Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sages review for LR section.. help needed please!

shrutisrivshrutisriv Alum Member

Guys, I seem to have improved a lot on the LG section, all thanks to JY's video explanations, etc.. Just wanted some feedback on the LR section , which is where I mainly seem to be getting stuck.. Am registered for the March LSAT and am really hoping to be able to improve by then in that section. For some reason doing PTs / powerscore bible / LSAThacks explanations still don't seem to be doing it for me to really crack that section.. Any advice on what is the best resource for improving LR score? Did you guys see a marked improvement after JY's LR tutorials?

Comments

• ltypku23ltypku23 Alum Member
    75 karma

I guess most people are using similar resource/ materials, but what makes the difference is how they use the resource. I think blind review would help, as it helped me to recognize my flaws in my analysis of LR questions. Then you could drill the LR questions by type. I also want to improve my LR ASAP, but I am afraid there is no magic method or resource that could help us improve significantly within a short time. It always takes time and efforts...