Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Foolproofing

BrianAggieBrianAggie Member
in General 124 karma

I am f finishing up FP 1-35 but I have neglected LR/LG for the most part lol. Should I jump into PT’s while doing LR sections on off days? Also considering going through the CC a third time.

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

What is your goal score and what are your current PTs? I would recommend doing one PT a week and using it to keep track of your progress and identify weaknesses, and then the rest of your study time should be devoted to BRing that test and drilling the weaknesses that you uncover.

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

Hey! I think foolproofing games is so important because it's a skill we need to keep working at. Even if you have finished the bundle once, just go ahead and do it again. Add more tests to your 1-35 PTS bundle and get through them in the required time. You will be surprised to see how much you have learned, but what you may also have forgotten.

My schedule is the following:
    Fridays- PT
    Saturday- Blind Review
    Sunday-Monday- Fool proofing games/ Drilling question types I missed from PT
    Tuesday-Thursday- Foolproof games/ atleast 1 timed LR section or RC section...blind review same day after few hours or next day!