Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prioritizing Problem Sets

CircleTurkCircleTurk Alum Member
in General 148 karma

Hi,

I have the premium course, but I don't think I have enough time before the LSAT in July to finish every single problem set (I'm at parallel reasoning now and work full time) in each section and still get a month or two of practice tests in. Is there a "suggested minimum" list of problem sets I could prioritize in each section? Or is it better to do every problem set in the CC and less practice tests?

Does the base course have the same problem sets?

help

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited March 2019 23929 karma

There’s no minimum amount recommended. They’re just there as tools to help you learn and improve.

As far as doing more PTs vs. Problem sets, there’s no definitive answer there either. It all depends on where you personally are in your prep at the moment. When there were specific question types I knew I could improve on, I would do the problem sets to drill those question types. At that point, I thought that was the best way to spend my time. Once my weaknesses seemed beyond specific question types, I focused on PTs. Often, though, new weaknesses would emerge as I got better and faster at certain Q types and not others. When that happened, I’d return to drilling.

The Premium course contains more problem sets than the Starter course.

Hope this helps!