Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At last I've located an actual LSAT error (in the time I could have found two or three holy grails).

thayraythayray Free Trial Member
edited March 2019 in Logical Reasoning 66 karma

[From PT69, Section 1, #20]

"Medical reporter: Studies have consistently found that taking an aspirin Admin note: deleted. copyright issues

"The reasoning in the doctor's argument is most vulnerable to criticism on which of the following grounds?"

So which is it, medical reporter or doctor?

Can it be the tests are created by human beings? Nah, probably just a glitch in the matrix.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Good eye, I never noticed that before! I guess the medical reporter has a doctorate!

There are a handful of questions I really do take issue with: three in recent tests (two from PT 78 alone). If you actually do run into something that looks off, the main thing is to not obsess over it and let it turn into a time sink. Pick the best of bad answers and move on. Of the three recent questions that I take issue with, I got two of them right in quick time, and that’s an outcome I’m tremendously happy with. Also remember that over time there are a ton of questions that have been removed from scoring!