Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you to 7sage! (the first of many)

jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
in General 2891 karma

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a brief synopsis of my studying so far, in case anyone is even slightly unsure about the 7sage method. I still have a long way to go in my studying, but I wanted to make this post to express at the very least my preliminary gratitude for 7sage. I have been studying for the LSAT very hard for a little over a year, and I have a little over a year to go. I plan to sit for LSAT in summer of 2020. My diagnostic score was a 147, so I knew that it would be a very long journey with this test. After going through the CC religiously, doing every single practice set available, watching every single one of J.Y.'s explanations (even to questions that I answered correctly and felt confident on) and fool proofing the first LG 1-35 until I was having dreams about them (that is not an exaggeration lol), I finally began taking full length practice tests. My first few tests were in the 160s, but today I scored into the 170s for the first time on a timed practice test.

To be entirely honest, a 26 point increase in my score wasn't something I was sure I would ever see. This is proof that the 7sage method works, fool proofing and blind reviewing with enough dedication can yield incredible progress. I will keep studying with the same intensity that I have been, but it was a massive confidence boost to finally see that number tip past 170.

Thank you 7sage!

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

You should be proud of yourself. That is not an easy feat. Congrats!

• Lawster9Lawster9 Alum Member
    393 karma

Congrats brother, I'm happy for you :)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27891 karma

Congrats, that’s a huge milestone! Keep pressing forward!

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Congrats! That's great!!!