Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Take Prep Takes or Wait?

better call laurenbetter call lauren Alum Member
in General 46 karma

I am taking the July Exam. The past two months I have been attending Testmasters but noticed that it really was not helping me improve my score significantly. I am signed up now for the 7Sage Ultimate. Should I be doing 2-3 prep tests a week before July or go over the fundamentals again and wait to take prep tests till next month according to the Schedule on 7Sage? If I start next month they have five tests a week which seems like way too much!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Go through the core curriculum first, no PTs. That'll take you a couple months. Then you want to be doing about 1 PT MAYBE 2 per week with serious blind review. Depending on how far you are from your goal, the July test might be pushing it, but almost no one does EVERY PT

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    737 karma

No, if you just got 7Sage's Ultimate+ package, take your time to work through the core curriculum, do practice sets, review, etc. Then spend some time (4-6 weeks is common) foolproofing logic games from the earlier preptests in the LG Bundle. Then do 1-3 PTs a week. 5 is way too many. I agree with MissChanandler that July may be too soon.

• better call laurenbetter call lauren Alum Member
    46 karma

Thank you both so much!!! Yeah thinking I may push my test till September.