Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling Overwhelmed

DTLA NickDTLA Nick Member
in General 28 karma

Feeling Overwhelmed - curious to hear your advice and any insight.
I took Blueprint as a LSAT introduction and thought the first half of the course was helpful. Then it got too advanced and I felt like my foundation wasn't strong enough yet. I switched over to the LSAT Trainer and thought it was much better. I am still spending most of my time practicing Logic Games before tackling LR and LC. I did the first LG drill sets following the LSAT Trainer schedule for PT 72 and 73, but ended up having to look up the explanations on here. Hence, why I joined 7Sage since I felt like I still wasn't learning enough from the LSAT Trainer. Now I have my study schedule but I want to skip to Intro to LG since I've been working on LG first. Any thoughts? Should I just start over from the Intro to Arguments on here and follow the schedule?

Comments

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Well, if you are taking the LSAT very soon perhaps focusing on LG in order to boost your score as much as possible would be best. However, if you have some study time left before you plan to take the LSAT then I really would recommend starting from the beginning of the course and doing everything as much as possible. I used the LSAT trainer and the PowerScore Bibles before I came to 7sage, but starting from the beginning of the CC was still the best decision I ever made in terms of my studying and score improvement.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

If you're feeling overwhelmed, I think the worst thing to do would be skip around the CC. It's arranged the way that it is very purposefully- everything builds on the previous lesson. I think that the structure and schedule will help you feel less overwhelmed too. Having a plan for each day will help you to attack the LSAT in manageable chunks