Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Practice Test Question

dyingforpie123dyingforpie123 Free Trial Member
edited November 2020 in General 147 karma

test

Comments

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    470 karma

There certainly will be variation in your score test-to-test, particularly so early on. 6 points is not that big of a variation.

That being said, I think the early tests are easier overall, though not by much. The RC is definitely easier, and I think the LG are easier too. Many people may find the earlier LG sections to be harder if they do them later on in their study, mostly due to the fact that the there's a much higher prevalence of "miscellaneous" questions, i.e. questions that do not fit into the cookie-cutter sequencing, in-out, etc. categories that comprise the overwhelming majority of LG sections in more modern exams. I've heard some people say the earlier LR is slightly easier while others have said it's comparable, just different. I haven't done many early LR sections though so I can't comment on that first hand.

The early LSATs are slightly different, but they're still official LSATs. They're useful in studying, just make sure to focus on modern LSATs (I think this usually refers to the 60s and later?) when it gets close to your exam date.