Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Road to 170: PT 41 Review: Sunday April 21st 10 AM EST

Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
edited April 2019 in Study Groups 2116 karma

Hello Folks:

Fresh from our LG Boot Camp on Sunday (Thanks to those who attended) I figure I'll take a different track with my next session. Our last session comprised of a wide swath of PT's across the entire spectrum so I wanted to drill deeper into a specific PT for this session. So on Sunday I will host a session where we can dissect every section in PT 41.

LR, LG and RC (Yes RC!)

We already have BR sessions for LR but LG and RC barely get any love. We can talk about LR questions if you wish but think of this as an opportunity to discuss all sections of a PT with fellow 7 sagers.

What Is this:

an open discussion about PT 41, going over all sections. Think about an office hours type situation for the LSAT but instead of TA's and professors you have fellow sagers helping you out.

When:
10 AM (EST) April 21st

Where:
Online!
https://zoom.us/j/718267436

Who are you and why are you doing this?
My name is Michael and I am a Lawschool hopeful from Canada. My aim is to get a score of 170 on my next LSAT. My recent attempts have landed me at 161 and 166 respectively and the LG section has been my downfall each time. I want to get better and I want to help you get better so we can all achieve our goals.

Comments