Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC GPA

jasminesadejasminesade Alum Member
edited April 2019 in General 249 karma

Can someone please help me with this? I've been on my laptop for hours and for some reason I am not understanding how this works. I've tried the 7sage predictor for the LSAC GPA and it just does not make sense to me I think I might be using it wrong. I have all the courses I have taken and I would appreciate any help on this matter. And if someone is even willing to compute it for me (I'll send you my classes/grades,etc) I will gladly Venmo you $5 for a Starbucks drink/dunkin or any coffee of your choice! I'm just freaking out because I'm scared my GPA will be lower than it already is and I could really use some help with this.
Thanks so much.

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

😂

It's kind of a lot of work entering it all in to the calculators, I never did that part myself.

What you do is, look at how many credit hours you have for each grade. Say, if you got an A in 3 classes that were worth 4 credits each, you enter 12 next to the 'A'. So basically, you need to add up how many credit hours you have for each letter grade.

Does that make sense?