Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Studying Techniques

akats1027akats1027 Member
in Logic Games 37 karma

Can anyone help me out with some good study techniques for tackling the Logic Games section???? Should I start by practicing the initial setup and then tackle the types of questions after???? This is by far my worst section for the test.

Thanks!!

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Which games are you talking about? There's definitely hope for improvement if you don't give up and also participate on here, which you've taken the first step with.

• akats1027akats1027 Member
    37 karma

Most specifically I'd say the grouping games. I am doing pretty well with one-to-sequencing games.

• 1025 karma

The question types are not too much of an issue. They are typically CBT, MBT and occasionally MBF. From the LSAT Trainer, these questions are either global, where it is always true, or specific, only pertaining to the world of the added premise the question stem gives.

The only different question types from the rest of the test are the substitution questions and the acceptable situation ones. For this reason, question type focusing for LG isn't really needed I'd say. Maybe if you see a trend then address it, but I think starting out focusing on them isn't too helpful.

I'd suggest sticking to the fool-proof method and you'll be just fine. It might seem like overkill but I think it's the best method out there for quick and lasting improvement in LG!!