Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Restudying for those last few points

joehillman9joehillman9 Alum Member
in General 24 karma

Hi,
From January to March 2019 I studied using 7sage and ended up with a 169 on the March 2019 LSAT (which was a huge improvement over my Sept 2018 score of 157). I am extremely happy with my score, but decided to retake in July.

I have not studied in a month and a half, so these next two months I want to be as effective as possible. As of now I am planning to do roughly a practice test a week, followed by blind review, as well as fool proofing for logic games.

Any advice on how I can achieve this last bit of progress?
Also, how helpful is filming your prep test?

Thank you

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

@joehillman9
    I just listened to the first 7sage podcast episode again. Accounts Playable was interviewed and he talks about his schedule and the process for his BR. He does not talk about filming himself, but it is pretty much widely agreed upon in this community that filming your PTs can help you understand timing errors better than you could possibly understand them from hindsight alone. His BR regimen was super thorough and he did 1 PT per week with 3 days of BR, 1 day of reflection with drills for areas he felt need work, and the rest of the week more sections and LG foolproofing. I think that is a pretty awesome example to model your prep after. The other podcast episodes with other sages were all great too. They all put so much work in to get up over the 170 hump, and I think BR really is the key. Good luck starting back up and make the most of the awesome position you are in!

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

@drbrown2
    Where is this podcast that you are talking about? I need to listen to that asap, lol. Thank you in advance.

• Mariposadebarrio17Mariposadebarrio17 Alum Member
    39 karma

@jkjohnson1991 Apple podcasts the specific episode referenced above is titled "#2 - AMA 7 Sager Accounts Playable 150s to 174 LSAT" #ripnip

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

@Mariposadebarrio17 Appreciate that! And yes, long live Nip!