Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mix the bundle/General PT advice.

I have 2 questions guys.
a) So i will take the July test just because of the accommodation they are providing. In 2 days or so I will finish the LG CC and I was wondering until my test date, should I do the original bundle as much as I can (1-36)? or should I mix up my foolproofing and do games from later PTs like (50-60s).
b) Also since I have little time, do you guys think I should jump to timed PTs after I finish CC or do timed sections... I know i am not ready yet but the July test is once in a lifetime shot i think. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me more advice than the questions that I asked because I feel lost and dont know what to do.
P.S I will take the September test most likely so my main prepping goal is for that test.

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

I think you have to do both. You should start LG right away and try to do a full section per day (some games you will do several times, and revisit the next day). Even if you don't get through all 36 sections you can still continue fool proofing until the September test.

You should also do full length PTs to get used to them and to build some stamina, but you are going to improve most through blind review. I would only do 1 PT per week until you are closer to the test (but don't cram in the week before and never skip blind review). Spend a couple days blind reviewing the PT (plus LG drills), then spend the rest of the week working on individual question types you need to work on, timed sections (with BR), and LG drills. Quality is more important than quantity. Focus on timing during timed sections/PTs (while still maintaining accuracy) and get used to good skipping habits so you can finish all the sections.

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

And to answer your first question, don't worry about mixing in newer games when you start fool proofing. Just add games from PTs you do and go through them again once or twice before your test.