Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic games

dyingforpie123dyingforpie123 Free Trial Member
edited November 2020 in Logic Games 147 karma

test

Comments

• Mario RoboMario Robo Alum Member
    266 karma

After every game look before looking at the videos-look at your work and try to figure out where you could have done more in the initial setup, like an inference that you skipped or options that you could have made. Then when you see a new game always think about options because many times that can be a real savior on time.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

I agree with Mario Robo.

Another thing to keep in mind is, while foolproofing, are you having trouble reading the questions? Knowing what the question is asking: Must be true, Could be true, and typically incorrect ACs for these type of questions is key for speed in my opinion. When I first started foolproofing, I was not anticipating the type of questions the game may ask me (an intuition you have from doing other games). This killed me on time because then you are wavering between ACs and constantly having to compare your master/local game boards to the ACs. If you anticipate what the questions may be asking you, you are thinking about the inferences and how the game works. This can be beneficial when an obvious MBT question pops up or a conditional could be true question. I hope this helps!

• EveryCookCanGovernEveryCookCanGovern Alum Member
    401 karma

This might sound crazy but you just need to trust the process even when it seems like returns are minuscule. It'll be a while before you're flying through games but you will eventually be flying as long as you keep grinding. After doing your ASQ question look at the number of questions which introduce new rules (almost always these start with 'if'). If these are the majority of questions then it will be a game driven by the rules more than splitting into sub game broads, unless you see a clear decisive rule to split on. Regardless of splits, always do 'if' questions first as they introduce new SGBs for you, don't answer the questions necessarily in order.