Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat Trainer or Manhattan prep for supplemental work?

nickb228nickb228 Alum Member
in General 9 karma

I was wondering which would be the better route after finishing my CC on 7sage. I've been loving the CC so far and I am thinking ahead to what I am going to use in conjuncture with 7sage. I heard that the trainer's LG sections is not so great, so I was wondering if I should use manhattan prep's LR and RC books to go along with the CC, or go with the Lsat Trainer anyway?

Comments

• 246 karma

@nickbuzzeo0 said:
    I was wondering which would be the better route after finishing my CC on 7sage. I've been loving the CC so far and I am thinking ahead to what I am going to use in conjuncture with 7sage. I heard that the trainer's LG sections is not so great, so I was wondering if I should use manhattan prep's LR and RC books to go along with the CC, or go with the Lsat Trainer anyway?

I think the combo of the PowerScore LG Bible and JY’s videos are all you need for LG. I can’t speak to Manhattan materials, but I found the trainer moderately useful. It really focuses on broad strokes big picture stuff and tries to hammer home basic principles like identifying conclusions and understanding how the premises support it or reading with an eye towards the numerous flaws inherent in most of the arguments made on the LSAT. This is foundational stuff, but if you master it, you are in great shape.

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

I liked Manhattan’s LG, the Loophole for LR, PowerScore for RC.