Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

English to Lawgic lesson or guidance?

firewaterlsatfirewaterlsat Alum Member

Are there any 7Sage, Reddit or other discussions/tutorials/lessons about translating English to Lawgic?

The Lawgic lessons were so easy for me to grasp. Super easy. Then I watch some LR videos where YC transfers English to Lawgic and it doesn’t click what so ever. On super simple LR questions in the CC I would find the correct answer by simply thinking about the words and what I need to do. I then try to transfer it into Lawgic and my markings are not similar to YC’s. When YC chains multiple things it doesn’t click why a sufficient on one would be the necessary on another.

I’ve noticed many comments in the CC of people also having hard time with common threads of “when do I use Lawgic?” As well as plenty of people that totally dismiss Lawgic except in the hardest of LR questions so it seems I am not alone.

When do you use Lawgic in LR?
Do you consistently transfer English to Lawgic when you do?
Are there any resources you recommend?
Or is this simply experience with trial and error?

I can see a significant benefit by translating English to Lawgic but only if it is consistently accurate.