Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVICE NEEDED: Score difference on the two LR sections

BeylawnceBeylawnce Alum Member

Is it normal to get a significantly higher score on one section of LR and a lower one on the other section? I average 22-23 right on one section and 15-17 on the other section...

Comments

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

@Beylawnce said:
    Is it normal to get a significantly higher score on one section of LR and a lower one on the other section? I average 22-23 right on one section and 15-17 on the other section...

Depends. Are you talking about old PTs or recent ones? I always felt like the older PTs topically had a section that was noticeably more difficult than the other.

• 246 karma

@Beylawnce said:

I think one section is generally harder, but 5-7 question difference is ridiculous variance. Is it always the second one and you run out of stamina or something? I have no idea why else that would be happening. I don't think I have ever had more than a 3-4 question difference between my LR sections on any PT I have taken.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

@"Better every day" I was going to say the exact same thing about stamina. Alternatively, if is always the first one that’s lower, you might benefit from a warm up before you PT