Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

July 15th 2019 LSAT Study Tips?

phippsjlphippsjl Member

I am planning on taking the July 2019 LSAT simply because of the advantage to see then dismiss or keep my score even though I know I won't be ready. The LSAT I am preparing for is the September or October LSAT but I also want to do my best on the July LSAT. Does anyone have any advice on what sections I should prioritize for the July LSAT? I do not want to cram a bunch of stuff over the next month, but I want to be prepared as possible so it is not a complete waste of time. Any study tips?

P.S. I score the lowest on my RC.

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Some more information would be helpful- have you studied at all? What is your goal score for September/October and what are you scoring now (if you have taken any practice tests)? Generally, the easiest section to make quick gains on is logic games, so even if it's not your worst section, it will still give you the most bang for your buck in regards to study time if you're missing more than a few questions per section.

• phippsjlphippsjl Member
    6 karma

I studied loosely for about 4 months and have been rigorously studying for the past 2 months. My goal is 160's and I am scoring between 150's and 160's now, but it is so inconsistent. My thought process is to focus on logic games and reading comp for the July LSAT and then be able to focus on LR afterwards. Especially since I am over halfway done with LG CC and have done some of RC CC already and since LR has the most CC.