Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Tablet(under $100) to practice digital lsat

Coco_119Coco_119 Alum Member
in General 147 karma

So i dont want to spent over $500 to buy the go just to practice the digital lsat. Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap tablets to drill digital lsat?

Comments

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

The Amazon fire is 50$ right now. It’s not very big but it works for me

• BlindReviewerBlindReviewer Alum Member
    855 karma

@"Pride Only Hurts" did you get a stylus with it? And I'm assuming it works well with the 7sage digital platform?

Thanks! Need to get one to study for July but still waiting on June scores haha so hard to self-motivate

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

@BlindReviewer said:
    @"Pride Only Hurts" did you get a stylus with it? And I'm assuming it works well with the 7sage digital platform?

Thanks! Need to get one to study for July but still waiting on June scores haha so hard to self-motivate

I’m not using a stylus but I imagine if I can get through these sections without one, it’ll only be easier with one. Definitely not necessary because I don’t plan on highlighting much at all.

• Coco_119Coco_119 Alum Member
    147 karma

Thanks.amazon fire it is. I guess its fine if its not as big. It makes prep test harder than the real thing which is a good.