Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need advice on what package to buy for November LSAT

Whynot160Whynot160 Core Member

This is a technical repost but I really do need some guidance here.

Hi all,

I have been lightly studying for 2 weeks and am going to buckle down as soon as I commit to a 7sage package.
My cold PT was a 149 and I’m really looking to push myself to a 162 - 166.

This brings me to my main question/concern. Can I digest premium/ultimate+ in this time frame. And, is my test date too late as well?

I originally wanted to take October but a nondiscolsed test for me is a no go. Also I’ve read that it’s ok to take a November test as long as you apply right when you get your score.

I want the best bang for my buck here, and that’s why I’ve chosen 7sage. So is ultimate+ worth it for my time frame?

Comments

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    500 karma

How many hours are you planning on studying each week? Is studying for the LSAT your top priority at the moment or are in school or working full-time?

• Whynot160Whynot160 Core Member
    66 karma

Im planning on studying 2-4 hours a day all summer, when school starts its going to be every other day 2-3 hours.> @2021lawschool said:

How many hours are you planning on studying each week? Is studying for the LSAT your top priority at the moment or are in school or working full-time?

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    500 karma

I personally think the Ultimate+ requires more time than what you are able to put in. I have purchased the Premium package and I think that may be more manageable for you to go through the content within your timeframe. And if you do have more time, you can always upgrade to Ultimate or Ultimate+. Also, make sure to use the study schedule tool, so you can have a better idea of how many hours you need to put in to be ready for November.