Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

None of my videos are playing (Please help, I've tried everything)

Hello, I am currently going through Questionbank videos for SA and PSA and none of the explanation videos are loading, they keep getting stuck and refuse to start. I have tried clearing cache/cookies and have also ticked the Adobe flash option. If I try watching the video with the Adope flash option unticked, then it says that the video is not encoded properly.

Can someone please help me ? I really dont know what to do.

Comments

• TachyCardiaTachyCardia Alum Member
    8 karma

I had the same issue this morning. I cleared my cache several times. However, after my last clearing I closed all browsers and signed back in.
    Best of luck

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    edited July 2019 1421 karma

@october_testtaker Sorry about that. Could you try to either switch browsers (Chrome or Firefox tend to work well) or clear cache?
    https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

Please let us know if it still doesn't work!

• 92 karma

@studentservice said:
    @october_testtaker Sorry about that. Could you try to either switch browsers (Chrome or Firefox tend to work well) or clear cache?
    https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

Please let us know if it still doesn't work!

I cleared cache twice and it is still not working. I am using Chrome. Also, when I try to view the videos with Adobe it says that I have not installed the latest version, which isnt true because I have installed it like 3 times. What should I do?? Please help, thank you

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@october_testtaker Have you tried to use a different browser? Firefox or Safari?

We can't reproduce this issue on our end so it's likely something local, on your computer.

Since Adobe isn't working, under your account settings please do not check:
    Use Flash Player (do not check this if on iPhone or iPad)

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    edited July 2019 470 karma

@october_testtaker said:

I cleared cache twice and it is still not working. I am using Chrome. Also, when I try to view the videos with Adobe it says that I have not installed the latest version, which isnt true because I have installed it like 3 times. What should I do?? Please help, thank you

Here are a few tips that may be worth trying:

Make sure your browser is fully up-to-date.
    Try loading these videos while using Incognito mode.
    Try resetting Chrome's settings (this is not the same as simply clearing cache).
    If everything else is failing, you could take the more drastic measure of resetting your PRAM (parameter RAM), though that shouldn't be necessary...

• BlindReviewerBlindReviewer Alum Member
    855 karma

I've been having similar issues loading live commentary videos for PT 82 this morning -- all of the other videos for explanations work, but for some reason just the live commentary is buffering super slowly/not at all. I've cleared by cache on Chrome, and also have been trying to load it on Safari (never use Safari so should be pretty fresh browser) and it's still pretty slow. Anyone else having the same issue?