Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

test

dyingforpie123dyingforpie123 Free Trial Member
edited November 2020 in Reading Comprehension 147 karma

test

Comments

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    edited July 2019 470 karma

I feel that RC has changed a good amount over the years; for example, the "comparative passages" don't make an appearance until the 60s. But I also feel that the questions get slightly more difficult after the mid 70s. Unless you plan on doing every (or nearly every) PT, then I would suggest you focus on more modern PTs for RC (which is different than, say, LG, where doing some of the old sections can be smart since the most recent PTs have had an increase in the frequency of Miscellaneous-type questions).

Additionally, I am not sure but I believe that the section-difficulty ratings are determined by 7Sagers' performances. If that IS the case, then that would mean that the ratings probably overestimate the difficulty of early sections (assuming most people go through the exams in a loosely chronological order), as 7Sagers would likely perform worse towards the very beginning of their LSAT studies.