Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review

harrismeganharrismegan Member
edited January 2015 in General 2074 karma
Ok. Since taking the December LSAT, I have purchased the Premium package and have started studying again. I am aiming to write in June, but will push it back until October if I feel I am not ready.

I want to get my fundamentals down. I am taking each lesson slowly. I have all of the LR Cambridge packages, so I'm wondering.......
Since I've already written it. When I'm going through the lessons (the first one being MC questions), should I go through the lesson and then go through the Cambridge package afterwards, Blind Reviewing all the questions? Or should I just simply go through the lessons and then leave my Cambridge packages until I am writing practice exams?

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    depends, both wouldnt be terrible. if you do the questions after the lesson and you get them easily (and not remember but understand the ins and outs to where you dont need the video that does with each question) then just use cambridge. if you actually are still finding the lesson questions useful do both, the extra drilling will only help solidify the techniques you are trying to grasp, only downside is there may not be videos for all the questions you do in cambridge (though these is manhattan forums or LSATHacks)
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I have another question with Blind Review (I want to do it right this next time around).
    I know he says to BR only the answers you circled, but I always Blind Review every single question. Is that ok?
    2654 karma
    That is what I do, the ones I know I fly through anyways, once you get to that high of a level you should only need to check circled ones but I like to go over everything. if your crunched on time you could do just circled but it wont hurt you to review each question
    2074 karma
    Great. That's what I thought.
    Just out of curiosity, do you write out your reasoning to each answer choice? Before, I would write out why I thought it was wrong right next to the question. Even if it was like "irrelevant" or "not supported".
    Do you do that? I'm trying to maximize my studying this time around and really taking it slow, but sometimes I find it's a little redundant and unnecessary? But should I just do it for each question anyways? To establish a good system/pattern?
    2074 karma
    Thanks for your help, @jdawg113 :)
    2654 karma
    I do all that in my head mostly, talk in my head as if I was watching JY tho writing it out is helpful, especially for harder questions