Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage vs other prep programs

kolepedersonkolepederson Free Trial Member
in Off-topic 4 karma

I am scheduled to take the July LSAT. I plan on purchasing a prep course immediately afterwards to prepare for the October LSAT. While there are quite a few programs on the market, I have narrowed my choices to 7Sage vs LSATMax. Being users of 7Sage, what would you say are the main reasons to choose 7Sage over LSATMax? I would especially love to hear from anyone who has used both courses previously and can compare them first hand.

Comments

• cqas190517cqas190517 Alum Member 🍌
    535 karma

I’ve done the Fox books, 7Sage, Khan Academy and Kim’s Trainer. I always recommend that people cut their teeth on Khan first, since it’s free. It saw a really good increase in scores with Khan, even after I’d been a year into my prep. It was surprising. The logic games and analytics on 7Sage are the biggest sellers of the program. I didn’t care for the micro approach to the LR sections, until I began to advance my own knowledge of logic. Don’t use 7Sage first. The Trainer was...ok. It’s about the wavetops. And I really liked the Fox books for LR and LG. You don’t even need an account to see the games on 7Sage, though.

Are you testing without taking any sort of course or studying before hand?

• Cookie MoonCookie Moon Member
    264 karma

I use blueprint live online and 7 sage. Both are good. I like blueprint office hour ( live instructor answers questions from students.) It gives me a good foundation for lsat. I like 7 sage LG viedo explanations. I use them together. Don’t know much abou lsat max.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Most people on here probably don't have enough experience with both to be able to give you a good comparison