Scheduled to take September 2019 LSAT - need study group

Hi all,

There are 10 weeks until the September 2019 LSAT. I was super discouraged after getting bumped off the waitlist to my desired school the second time I'm writing it. Since I am overall free this summer, I thought I would take the opportunity to write once more for my fourth time. Is it best to use ULTIMATE or should I go for the basic starter package and take 1-2 PT's a week? Any input would be good!

Comments

• tpmeade24tpmeade24 Core Member
    49 karma

I know this is a few days later - but if you're still deciding, here are my thoughts:

I feel like there are two factors to consider in your case:

1) time constraints - with just under 10 weeks to the September test it feels to me like you'd be cutting it close trying to complete the 7sage core curriculum (included in both) and the substantial amount of extra material in the ULTIMATE (while also committing sufficient time to your practice tests and Blind Review process.) If you were just starting out (which I realize you're not) I would go with the shorter Starter package and use the extra time to really absorb the lessons.

2) your current level of ability/understanding - as this is your fourth time around I'm sure you have the basics down pretty well. Although 7sage's Starter package definitely provides some unique insights compared to other courses - depending on your LSAT training history it's definitely possible the Ultimate package is where you would personally find the most useful (possibly game-changing) strategies and information.

In any case, the good news is you can start off with the Starter package and upgrade at any time (only paying the difference between the starter and the Ultimate - as far as I know.)

I hope this helps! Good Luck!

• 604wannabealawyer604wannabealawyer Alum Member
    94 karma

excellent thank you for the advice :)

• brianamarkellebrianamarkelle Free Trial Member
    11 karma

I need a study buddy !