Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extra Practice on Top of Lessons?

msizzleeemsizzleee Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 183 karma
Hi guys!

I started the Ultimate course about a few weeks ago and I work full-time. I've been getting up at around 5 AM to do the lessons until about 7:30 AM. I realized that when I try to study after work, it's much harder, especially when people are awake at home and I'm super tired from the commute and work.

My question is: Should I be working on something other than the lessons each day? I go through the lessons and do the practice sets (if applicable) but I'm not sure if I should be doing more. I took a TestMasters class a couple years ago that required 4-hr classes twice a week and hours and hours of homework on top of that. I'm not seeing anything like that with 7Sage and I just wanted to check in and make sure I'm not missing anything like important practice.

Even if there's no practice required, how do you all study while doing the lessons? Review notes or do problems all over again?

Thanks so much for your help!

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    if you want to add to your lessons I suggest looking into Cambridge packets, you can get question by type packets so when you do say MBT, finish those problems/sets, you can drill as many of them as you want b4 moving on (they're generally from PT1-38)