Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any resources that you recommend to reinforce core curriculum?

miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
edited August 2019 in General 1017 karma

I am currently in my third week of the 7Sage Core Curriculum and have found that as I move forward with the content, I tend to being to forget some of the information that I learned in the previous lessons. I am sure that I will have to go back through some parts of the CC once I get into just doing PTs and Blind Reviews. However, I am trying to minimize the amount of time that I spend going back through CC. I want to get as much of the fundamentals down now. As I have reading through some of the discussion boards, I have read about people who have found success from pairing the CC with other resources. This is where I need help. What other resources would you recommend pairing with CC?

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

The LSAT trainer has been handy. Powerscore books also seem to have a lot of similar material, plus practice sections. There are some good webinars here on 7sage that go into different methods that expand upon the CC, too.

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1017 karma

Appreciate it!

• Tzvi___HTzvi___H Alum Member
    205 karma

I use flashcards for a lot of the things that you need to be able to know really quickly.
    Like The four groups, Valid/invalid arguments, Types of question stems, etc

Of course it’s hard to put all the theory into flashcards

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1017 karma

This is a great idea, thank you!