Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free tutor for people scoring in the 150s

vicxwwwwwvicxwwwww Alum Member
edited September 2019 in Study Groups 104 karma

About me: I have studied for LSAT for about a year. Initially scored in low 150s, and I scored 168 in the July test (I took the digital one). I am also preparing for the September test, so the tutor sessions will also be a good way for my own review. I can tutor all three sections (my current situation: RC -2 to -5; LG -0 to -1; LR -2 to -6). I have received much help and support from this community, and now I want to do sth to give back :)

Please DM me the area you want to improve and your availability. Since I am traveling between two different time zones (currently in +8 right now, and will be back to Central time soon), my schedule is a bit weird right now. So I can only schedule tutor sessions with people who fit my schedule at the moment (sorry guys!). I will reply with a scheduling thing if your schedule works

About communication: I can start to meet people in person if you are in Chicago after Sept 11th. For now, I will use Skype to do the sessions.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Update:
I have received many messages! Thanks so much for your trust!

Note on the messages: please include your current situation, the preparation you had and when you are going to take the test.

Also, I tend to use these sessions to discuss strategies, and specific questions, the hard ones that you cannot understand after BRing and watching JY's explanation. And I see these session as a mutual learning process :)

I have also received many messages regarding general study tips, and I have answered some. But I think the best way to discuss general study tips would be posting comments here, so that other people can also see them and keep discussing!

Again, thanks so much for trusting me, and I will reply to people who I see fit for my sessions and start to schedule them. I look forward to speaking to some of you. :) And good luck to all of you!

Another update: I have received more messages than I expected. Thanks for all of your messages! But it may take me a bit longer to respond, since I am also studying myself. So please don't worry if I don't respond right away. I will try to get to everyone ultimately. :)

Comments