Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need advice, please!

gdlaw0818gdlaw0818 Member
in General 35 karma

My LSAT journey has been on and off since October last year. I finished my undergrad June of 2018 and started working as a paralegal at a law firm. Due to the long hours and commute, I haven't been able to give my 100% towards studying for the LSAT. Anyways, my diagnostic was 132 and I took the June LSAT ended up with a score of 148. My goal score is 160-165, would it be possible to make that improvement for the October LSAT or should I do the November LSAT instead? I will be working less in the next few months so that I can achieve my goal score. Just wanted some advice as to whether this is possible or not!
Thanks guys!

Comments

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

I don’t want to tell you wants possible or not, but I can tell you that going from a 132-148 is likely waaay easier than going from a 148-160. That being said, I don’t think it’s a reasonable expectation to set for yourself. Even November seems like. Stretch. What are your Br scores right now? You want to be BRing around 5 points above your target score before you can realistically expect to hit that target score on timed PTs. I think, if you’re able to delay a cycle, that would make reaching a 160+ much more attainable. If you can’t delay you can also shoot for December!