Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to study with 50% extra time?

trashstudenttrashstudent Alum Member
edited September 2019 in General 61 karma

I've just been approved with 50% extra time. Here's some background info:

-I'm taking November 2019 LSAT
-Completing the ultimate CC this week
-still working on fool-proofing LG

This gives me about 11 weeks to study. Aiming for 168+. How should I change my methods for 1.5x tests? I imagine LG would be the same strategy, but what about LC and LR? Are there any tutors that specialize in 1.5x LSAT?

Comments

• mavergasmavergas Alum Member
    3 karma

If you don't mind me asking, how hard was it to get extra time? I have ADHD and have been diagnosed and taking medication for it since the 7th grade and was thinking about trying to apply for extra time but all the discussion posts that I have seen have said that it is almost impossible to get. Any advice?

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    edited September 2019 6866 karma

You shouldn't change anything. Your goal is now, and has always been, to do the work as accurately as possible as fast as possible. Why would that change just because you have more time?

To the extent that you were cutting corners previously to make everything fit within the time, well, that's not a good thing so you should stop doing that. But that would be true regardless of whether you had the extra time or not.

• @lsatplaylist
    Thank you! We've taken care of it.