deelete

GodsPlanGodsPlan Member
edited December 2019 in General 176 karma

delete

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Well for one, your BR should not be the same as your timed score, especially at that score. You shouldnt miss even 1 in LG in BR. So that alone your BR score should go up however many points you miss from timed.

LR comes from understanding which comes from doing more practice. If you miss any in BR perhaps go back to the CC to see what you can work on.

For me, RC is actually the easiest to BR because the answers are always in the passage. Of course, I do usually miss 1-2 in BR, but most of the answers are pretty clear cut.

151 to 160 is not impossible, but in one month? That sounds pretty tough. However, if I were to go about it, I would honestly just do LR and LG for one month. Of course do the weekly or 2 PTS a week that includes RC, but I might not even touch it besides that. After all, RC is by far the hardest to improve and you have such limited time. With how you are scoring in LR and LG, I would just spend the majority of the time doing that, with a huge emphasis on LG. I started studying about three months ago and am now consistently doing no more than -3 on LG. Sometimes I go -5 at most, but thats if I literally misread a rule. Usually its -2 or -1.

• hernandez.christopher.lawhernandez.christopher.law Free Trial Member
    9 karma

I agree with Lex. If you target LSAT score is 160 and you're currently at 151 and only have one month to move on it you're going to have to study around the clock and even then it's not guareented. As for Logic Games the best way to build on that (for me) was to buy the PowerScore book. After doing that book I became an expert on games. Practice them on the side doing old games, moving fast, mapping out your rules and trusting your inferences and your gut to move with precision and speed. As for the BR score, the best way is to take your time. I am guessing you may just be moving through the questions fast each time in the BR. Really read each question slowly especially in the LR sections and RC sections and take a lot of notes. Doing that will certainly raise your BR.

• GodsPlanGodsPlan Member
    176 karma

@lexxx745 said:
    Well for one, your BR should not be the same as your timed score, especially at that score. You shouldnt miss even 1 in LG in BR. So that alone your BR score should go up however many points you miss from timed.

LR comes from understanding which comes from doing more practice. If you miss any in BR perhaps go back to the CC to see what you can work on.

For me, RC is actually the easiest to BR because the answers are always in the passage. Of course, I do usually miss 1-2 in BR, but most of the answers are pretty clear cut.

151 to 160 is not impossible, but in one month? That sounds pretty tough. However, if I were to go about it, I would honestly just do LR and LG for one month. Of course do the weekly or 2 PTS a week that includes RC, but I might not even touch it besides that. After all, RC is by far the hardest to improve and you have such limited time. With how you are scoring in LR and LG, I would just spend the majority of the time doing that, with a huge emphasis on LG. I started studying about three months ago and am now consistently doing no more than -3 on LG. Sometimes I go -5 at most, but thats if I literally misread a rule. Usually its -2 or -1.

I appreciate the help! I’m just trying to make an application deadline but if it doesn’t workout (if I don’t get accepted this year) I’ll continue to follow this game plan!