Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital tester: Any way I can take only 1-2 sections at a time & Blind Review?

Cut My HairCut My Hair Member
in General 58 karma

Hello 7sagers,

I was wondering if there was a digital tester feature where they let me take 1-2 sections at a time and be able to blind review them and stuff. Due to my schedule, I plan to take 1-2 sections a day and BR & score them right away instead of taking full PTs, but I can't seem to find such feature.

Is it even possible to take a section or two at a time, and if so, could you please tell me how I can do so?

Many thanks in advance!

help

Comments

• ramonaramona Alum Member
    17 karma

this would be nice

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi there,

Yes, you can create custom problem sets from this page: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/.

How to Create Problem Sets
    You can create custom problem sets with any of the questions you have access to on your account.

How to Take Single Sections
    To do a single section, you make a custom problem set with the questions for the one section that you want to take. If you aren’t familiar with the custom problem set interface, here are some instructions on how to do this:

Go to https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    Tap “Show Existing Problem Sets” at the top of the page
    Set the PrepTest range and section type you are looking for.
    Select the questions/passages/games for the section you want to take. (tip: you can filter to a section by typing something like “pt01 s2” into the search bar, then tap the blue shopping cart icon on the top left of the table to select all of them)
    Tap “Create Problem Set with…”
    Take the problem set.

See the GIF below:

• Cut My HairCut My Hair Member
    58 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:
    Hi there,

Yes, you can create custom problem sets from this page: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/.

How to Create Problem Sets
    You can create custom problem sets with any of the questions you have access to on your account.

How to Take Single Sections
    To do a single section, you make a custom problem set with the questions for the one section that you want to take. If you aren’t familiar with the custom problem set interface, here are some instructions on how to do this:

Go to https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    Tap “Show Existing Problem Sets” at the top of the page
    Set the PrepTest range and section type you are looking for.
    Select the questions/passages/games for the section you want to take. (tip: you can filter to a section by typing something like “pt01 s2” into the search bar, then tap the blue shopping cart icon on the top left of the table to select all of them)
    Tap “Create Problem Set with…”
    Take the problem set.

See the GIF below:

Thanks a lot Juliet, I appreciate it. I will start creating problem sets from now on :smile:

• nessaaarnessaaar Core Member
    35 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" Hi Juliet! I don't see my score if I create problem sets and complete all 4 sections in a PT? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    321 karma

Hi @nessaaar,

After finishing the timed section and completing your blind review, simply tap the blue “Show Results” button to check your answers. See the GIF below:

You can also view your previous Custom Drill set results by going to the Drills tab and tapping on "Show Existing Drills". Search for the custom drill set that you previously took, and under the Results column, tap on "Review" to view your results. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.