Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't Panic

zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
in Logic Games 849 karma

Maybe somebody can get something from this story so I decided to share it. Today, I took the LSAT. The first game in LG was not normal and threw me a little so after two min, I skipped it. The 2nd game took me longer than it should have I think. The third game was also very different so after a few min, I skipped it. So here I was almost 15 min in with one game complete and in the back of my mind, I knew that two of the games were weird. Game 4 turned out to be pretty easy then I went back to game 1 and though it was weird, it just clicked and it was very easy to me. After all that, I had over 10 min to do game 3 which was difficult but I got through it and expect I only missed 1 at most. I have never skipped game 1 before and did today and I am confident that i got 22-23 right on the section, don't be afraid to skip anything and most importantly don't panic.

Comments

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

@zacharytsmith26 said:
    Maybe somebody can get something from this story so I decided to share it. Today, I took the LSAT. The first game in LG was not normal and threw me a little so after two min, I skipped it. The 2nd game took me longer than it should have I think. The third game was also very different so after a few min, I skipped it. So here I was almost 15 min in with one game complete and in the back of my mind, I knew that two of the games were weird. Game 4 turned out to be pretty easy then I went back to game 1 and though it was weird, it just clicked and it was very easy to me. After all that, I had over 10 min to do game 3 which was difficult but I got through it and expect I only missed 1 at most. I have never skipped game 1 before and did today and I am confident that i got 22-23 right on the section, don't be afraid to skip anything and most importantly don't panic.

Me too! Except I actually did Game 4 first, and then went back to 1, 2, 3. I had time for them, but a lot of it was just using my LG skills to pick at the most reasonable answers. Ugh. As always, if I only had another stab at them! At least it's over and we can celebrate :)

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Yep! Weird or not, panicking will only make things worse! Thanks for the great advice