Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I Ditch my PT Books?

Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 221 karma
I currently have every available PT book from LSAC, but am able to return them if I need to.

If I upgrade to the 'Ultimate' package, is there any need for these PT books, or does that package contain the same tests? If the PT books contain tests that the Ultimate package doesn't I'll keep them - but there's no point in me doubling up!

Thanks in advance,
J.

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    You can look and see exactly what it includes... just look at your books to see what PT's they are and look at package to see what that includes. it has like 36-70 I believe for highest package
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Do those LSAC PT book include the Feb. LSAT? SInce the Feb. LSAT is undisclosed I read in previous posts that the LSAC uses them on their SuperPreps. Is that true? Or is PT 1-74 only available to us?
    2654 karma
    Superprep and the june 07 are the only Feb tests that have been disclosed and are available through any means
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    So is SuperPrep the PT books from LSAC?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Yes. LSAC puts together 3 formerly undisclosed Feb tests and puts them in the Super A, B, C with explanations.
    2654 karma
    well LSAT sells PT books, if you log in and click shop its right there. So you can buy the superprep book or the 10 actual LSAT series and that. Same books you can buy off amazon