Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mock Digital LSAT Exam

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

McGeorge School of Law is holding a mock digital LSAT exam on December 14th and I live near there so I decided to sign up and attend. Seems a little weird tho, they are holding it just like a real one with the right tablets and procedures beforehand. I called and they even said this is the first time LSAC has allowed something like this and LSAC will grade it themselves. They werent even sure what preptest they were going to use if it was going to be new/combination of experimental/or old or what. Not sure whats going on lol but didnt see how it could hurt to attend as it could be a way of getting nerves out and getting used to the tablets/testing procedures

Comments

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I live close by and am interested in this. Where can I find more information about it?

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@FindingSage said:
    I live close by and am interested in this. Where can I find more information about it?

If you type in Google Mcgeorge School of Law LSAT December 14th theres a facebook event with a link to sign up. You can also email the jd admissions office at mcgeorge thats where I got all my info. There are only 40 spots I believe... I signed up right when it was available but It might be closed now. There is a waiting list though so sign up anyway for sure.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

Thank you! I found the Facebook page but the registration link isn’t working so maybe full. I emailed regardless.