Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experimental vs. Real

angelie.ortizangelie.ortiz Member
edited November 2019 in November 2019 LSAT 31 karma

Hello everyone, I got two LG sections on my test and I really want to figure out which one was the real one vs. the experimental. I feel like I did well on one and not so well on the other one. One of the sections had a game talking about the departments to be approved by a University and birthdays and the other one had games talking about ingredients on a recipe and people visiting different countries. If anyone got just one LG section and tell me how it looked like that would be awesome! I feel like the RC passages were pretty straightforward. There was one science passage that was a little convoluted but the rest were okay. I hate RC but I feel like on this test that was probably my best section. LR... well more of the same. Not so much to talk about those two sections. I have no idea of what to expect in terms of the results. Anyone else feeling anxious?

Comments

• StillPending_StillPending_ Alum Member
    5 karma

Based on the comments, it seems that the one about recipe ingredients, visiting different countries, and clothing color was really...unfortunately. I also had two LG sections and thought the other one was way easier. The countries game completely threw me, so I don’t really know what to expect.

• SaraFromOCSaraFromOC Member
    148 karma

Did you have a question on angiogenesis (prevents obese rodents) on one section and a question on BSL (?)on untreated and treated cows?

• MJGspiceMJGspice Alum Member
    147 karma

@SaraFromOC said:
    Did you have a question on angiogenesis (prevents obese rodents) on one section and a question on BSL (?)on untreated and treated cows?

both of those were real

• angelie.ortizangelie.ortiz Member
    31 karma

@StillPending_ said:
    Based on the comments, it seems that the one about recipe ingredients, visiting different countries, and clothing color was really...unfortunately. I also had two LG sections and thought the other one was way easier. The countries game completely threw me, so I don’t really know what to expect.

@StillPending_ said:

@StillPending_ said:

That game was pretty hard. I feel the same.