Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Released LR Section Accidentally on November Exam?

Hey 7Sagers! Did anyone else see this from Dave Killoran over at PowerScore?!

“Probably the strangest thing from this LSAT is multiple reports that a released LR section from PT67 (October 2012) was used as an experimental section for some students. If those reports are true, that should never happen.“

Did this happen to anyone? That’s crazy if it did! If true, for anyone that made a mistake on the LSAT: you’re not alone! Apparently even LSAC makes mistakes!

Comments

• Lolo1996Lolo1996 Member
    498 karma

I dont think this is true

I do not recall seeing any questions from PT 67, let alone a section (I just skimmed through it now) — it is possible that they used a question or two, but changed it very slightly to make the old right answer wrong, because i was having a MAJOR déjà vu, as I did in October and even July, not just from 67 but from the 60s/50s/40s in general

Like on PT 77 there was a question from PT 39 I believe — not the same, but similar (i left a comment about it). I think LSAC is a bit too smart for this. Its more likely that the students commenting were in the wrong — i mean, I cant even remember the first reading comp passage, or the first game. How much could other students remember?