Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trouble with LG on iPhone app

chicago234chicago234 Alum Member
in General 163 karma

the "Logic Games" category on the sidebar of the iPhone app for me is stuck with descriptions of the different LSAT courses 7sage offers, but I'm already signed into my ultimate+ account. I think this might be related to how the LG videos were removed from youtube. lmk if any of you know how to fix this

Comments

• chicago234chicago234 Alum Member
    163 karma

help

163 karma

help

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@ncarball said:
    the "Logic Games" category on the sidebar of the iPhone app for me is stuck with descriptions of the different LSAT courses 7sage offers, but I'm already signed into my ultimate+ account. I think this might be related to how the LG videos were removed from youtube. lmk if any of you know how to fix this

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. I tried to reproduce the issue but I was not able to.

If you don't mind, could you give us a few more details so we can try and get to the bottom of this?

What iOS version are you currently using?
    Have you tried to delete and re-install the app?

163 karma

thanks for the tip! I deleted and re-installed and it's working now

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@ncarball said:
    thanks for the tip! I deleted and re-installed and it's working now

Hi there,

I'm happy to hear it works. Feel free to reach out if you have any further issues.

Happy New Year!