Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting my best on October test

amcurry10amcurry10 Free Trial Member
edited September 2013 in General 9 karma
Hi!

I am currently stuck in a rut with my score. I have made 157-159 on the past few tests I have taken and can't seem to break 160. I BR at 171ish so I know I can do better! Any suggestions on how to make a few more improvements these last few days?

Thanks!

Comments

• Connor MacLeodConnor MacLeod Free Trial Member
    26 karma
    It seems to be the only "reliable" way to improve is to just do as many PT's as possible, even repeat ones you've already done - if you have completed all available PT's already. Just make sure you review after each one and understand why the correct answers are correct. It's just pure repetition, do as many as possible and you will almost definitely see a score increase - unless you've already done all that I'm suggesting :p
  • KK Free Trial Member
    345 karma
    Any tips on reviewing PTs I've already done?

I can remember literally every answer when I take a PT and it annoys the crap out of me. I like my memory because it helps me in RC but not when it comes to reviewing old PTs!!!!!!
  • amcurry10amcurry10 Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Okay thanks! Do you think it is more helpful to do one section then review or do the whole thing then review?
  • Connor MacLeodConnor MacLeod Free Trial Member
    26 karma
    Always always always do the whole thing instead of one section at a time. Way better for practicing endurance/just getting used to the test in general.

As for re-doing old PT's I also remember a lot of the questions. My thought process for questions I remember is to think of them like you're teaching someone why the answer is what it is, this method forces you to go through the motions and even if you do not feel like you're getting something out of it, you are.