Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

“Owner password”? Admin help please

I recently bought an iPad to practice logic games on. However, when I download the PDF and try to start drawing on it on my iPad, a message pops up saying:

“Without the owner password, you do not have permission to save this document. Enter the owner password to unlock saving.”

Has anyone run into this problem? Does anyone know the password? (It’s not the password used to view the pdf on the 7sage site)

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@michaelschaum said:
    I recently bought an iPad to practice logic games on. However, when I download the PDF and try to start drawing on it on my iPad, a message pops up saying:

“Without the owner password, you do not have permission to save this document. Enter the owner password to unlock saving.”

Has anyone run into this problem? Does anyone know the password? (It’s not the password used to view the pdf on the 7sage site)

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. I tried to reproduce the issue but I was not able to. Just a reminder that the password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address and not your 7Sage account password. See the screenshot below:

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@michaelschaum

I wanted to add that if you are still having trouble using the PDF, please try other PDF viewers such as PDF Expert to see if that works better for you.

• margaretpaik2margaretpaik2 Member
    2 karma

I'm having this same issue. How do I fix this?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

@margaretpaik2 said:
    I'm having this same issue. How do I fix this?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, students are not allowed to Edit the PDFs of the PrepTests by adding notes or comments. These security measures are required by LSAC.

However, you should be able to save or print PDFs of the PrepTests. Let us know if you have any trouble saving or printing the PDF of the PrepTest so I can assist you.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.