Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All of my notes don't show

SmurfetteSmurfette Member
in General 13 karma

Has anyone encountered this? My last note doesn't show. It is just a link to the section of the program. I deleted that and tried to just input words and the same thing happened.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Smurfette said:
    Has anyone encountered this? My last note doesn't show. It is just a link to the section of the program. I deleted that and tried to just input words and the same thing happened.

Hi there,

Sorry about that. I tried to reproduce the issue but I was unable to. After you save your note, you should be able to view all your notes under the Notes tab (https://7sage.com/notes/). Under the Notes tab, you will see a link to the page where you left your notes, together with your notes just under the link. See the screenshot below:

Can you try to force refresh the page where you left your notes and then save it again? Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if the issue is not resolved.

• SmurfetteSmurfette Member
    13 karma

I have exited and returned. It's just an odd fluke. I handwrote the notes, which is fine. Thanks!