Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final update on my admissions journey

AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member

Hey, 7sage fam!

I figured now that my admissions cycle is over, I should come back and let you guys know how I fared. :)

Out of 7 apps, I had 4 wait lists and 3 accepts. My highest app was at T-10, so I'm pretty happy that I didn't get a single rejection (I'm a reverse-splitter).

Out of my admits, I got scholarship offers at all three. I would have been honored to attend any of them. Two schools became very competitive, with both offering full tuition + extra. I had a really hard time choosing, but ultimately, I chose the one that I thought offered the best education while also fitting my needs (and my family's needs). It's a state school that's well respected, and while it's not a T-14 (it is above T-50), I couldn't pass up an offer that essentially pays me to go to a good school.
The offer was binding, so I won't know what ever might have happened on my wait lists. That bums me out a little (not knowing), but, honestly, I'm thrilled at this outcome and that this process is finally over. This is the end to ~2 years of studying, practicing, testing, writing, interviewing and waiting. I'm officially a law student this year! :D

Best of luck to my fellow c/o 2023 peers and for all of you who come after. <3

-AR

Comments

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!!

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1025 karma

Congratulations! Your comments on the discussion forums have always been super helpful. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

• vichinskyvichinsky Live Member
    519 karma

Congrats.