Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy hold each other accountable

msiummsium Member
in Study Groups 70 karma

Hi 7sagers!

I'm just starting out this whole process and I'm working on CC right now and while this whole quarantine thing is horrible, it has given me a lot of time to dedicate to studying! I scored a 139 on my diagnostic (I'm not proud but it is what is) and I'm looking to maximize and go all the way!!! I'm planning on taking the August exam so that gives me roughly 5/6 months to study. I love how positive and supportive this platform is and I'm looking for some accountability buddies to help keep me on track and I would do the same! Let's knock out this test together.

Some extra facts about my study plan is I'm a full time student but now I have a whole lot of free time so if anyone wants to drop some study tips/hacks, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!!

Comments

• letmein_____letmein_____ Alum Member
    60 karma

I scored a low 150s on my diagnostic and I'm working my way up to mid-high 160s now. I would definitely like to study with you. We could share our study tips and discuss some PTs.

• msiummsium Member
    70 karma

@letmein_____ said:
    I scored a low 150s on my diagnostic and I'm working my way up to mid-high 160s now. I would definitely like to study with you. We could share our study tips and discuss some PTs.

Yes! That'd be awesome. PM me so we can exchange information!