Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loophole/ CC?

msiummsium Member
in General 70 karma

My loophole book just came in the mail and I was curious if I should finish CC first then read or is it okay to learn from both at the same time. I also have Mike Kim's LSAT Trainer on the way as hell but I think that's just a study guide not necessarily a course. I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts and/or suggestions! Or experiences?

Comments

• 99thPercentileOrDieTryin99thPercentileOrDieTryin Free Trial Member
    edited April 2020 652 karma

I highly recommend finishing 7Sage CC before starting anything else. The Loophole will be your best friend when you start really diving into Prep Tests and BR. The LSAT Trainer goes over the same sort of material as CC but it will be a valuable resource and refresher that adds more ideas and strategies.

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    996 karma

I am doing loophole now and it does not cause confusion to what you already know, rather it reinforces it from a different perspective. Also the way the book is written is easy to follow. It is like she is talking to you. There are also drills for you to do. I like it so far and I am almost done with chapter 2.

• Cee-MattCee-Matt Alum Member
    39 karma

I've also delved into it. It's not confusing at all. It's like a sensible story.It takes away the intensity. Light bulbs go off when I'm reading!