SIMPLE MAN - 155 goal for 25 April LSAT - suggestions!?!

paxetamor33paxetamor33 Core Member
in General 4 karma

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I’ve been “prepping” for the LSAT for a little bit and took too VERY quick Practice Tests (138) in about 2 hours...I KNOW I need to slow down, learn more technique (WHICH ones do U recommend!?!), & attack this smartly.

Again, thanks in advance, for your suggestions. - BK

Comments

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma

don't just take practice tests!!! you need to learn logic games first. once you do that even if you do badly your looking at -50 and that is about 150. Then work LR and understand the different question types once you do that you should be -35 which is about 154. After that attack reading comp and you should be shooting in the -20's which is 158-162. Now I made this sound quick it takes a long time i started at a 151 and moved up to a 166 on PT's but it took a year. Be ready for 6 days a week 3.5 hours a day

• OldLadyKOldLadyK Alum Member
    396 karma

Was 138 your raw score? My diagnostic was in the 130s and I've been studying for almost 8 months, and still working toward consistently hitting my goal score on PTs. Everyone is different, but in general most people study 6 - 12 months in order to see significant improvement. That being said, I agree that logic games will most likely be the best way to improve your test score quickly. It's likely you'll get some extra time to study if the April test is postponed, so use it to your benefit. Best of luck to you on your journey!

• arinze22arinze22 Member
    67 karma

Foolproof LG
    Read books + articles everyday
    Drill your weakest LR question types
    Hit 20-30 practice tests