Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Always Keep Fighting

SparkerParkSparkerPark Alum Member

Hello 7 Sagers,

This is a shout out to all you folks who are stumbling along in the LSAT, maybe not getting as high a score as you want, and probably (like me) getting frustrated. After studying for 6 months, I took the LSAT for the second time last January, and I scored a point LOWER than a year prior.

I struggled with the LSAT, and although I scored in the 90th percentile on some practice tests, I was in the 150s for both my exams.

But I put together a very good application, and wrote a strong personal statement. There was only one law school in Canada that I wanted to attend, and that was here at the University of Alberta.

I was accepted today.

So for all you folks that are struggling and frustrated, keep fighting. And if you're planning on a law career because you have a strong sense of justice, and it's not about the money, then fight even harder.

Comments

• Mike_RossMike_Ross Alum Member Sage
    3106 karma

Congratulations!!!

• SparkerParkSparkerPark Alum Member
    41 karma

Thanks Mike_Ross!

• Woodsy_567Woodsy_567 Member
    257 karma

Absolutely love this! Definitely have to always keep fighting, which the LSAT makes really hard to do at times. Congrats and best of luck in law school :)

• SparkerParkSparkerPark Alum Member
    41 karma

Right on Woodsy_567, and thank you!