Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7 Sage! I received a full-tuition scholarship to law school!

Hello 7 sage community!

Just wanted to give those studying hard for the LSAT a glimmer of hope during these hard times. 3 years ago, I was studying for the LSAT for the 3rd time. I had been studying on and off since I graduated undergrad in 2014. It was not until I committed to 7sage and studied full time in 2017 that I began to see results. My first score was a 148 and my final score was a 159. I was one correct question away from a 160. Although that one point was extremely frustrating, I took my chances and decided to apply to schools anyway.

I know there are a TON of overachievers on this site and you'll find plenty more in law school --- but my 159 helped get me a full- tuition scholarship at Northeastern University School of Law (NUSL). For those wanting to go into public interest, I highly recommend this school. It has solidified my path to pursue social justice and luckily, I will graduate debt-free! That being said, a 159 is still below Northeastern's median LSAT score of 162. I had a ton of public interest experience, am a minority (child of Mexican immigrants), and the first to graduate college in my family. I think this diversity came to an advantage as over half of the school is white. Nevertheless, the big picture is that I am not perfect, I did not have super high LSAT scores, my GPA was a 3.25, but a full ride is attainable! I am now a 2L at NUSL and would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Happy studying,

Stephanie

Comments