Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Active-Duty Military Study Plan

Utility BillUtility Bill Core Member
in General 74 karma

I've taken full advantage of remote-working over the past few weeks to focus primarily on the LSAT. I've seen meaningful progress and a slight bump in my PTs because of the quality and quantity of time I've committed to studying. Now that quarantine appears to be loosening its grip for those in different work situations, I can't help but think of how much time I WON'T be able to dedicate towards studying.

Are there other Active E's or O's also studying for the LSAT?
How are others with demanding job hours - anything outside 9-6 - looking to prioritize studying? What did you all do prior to the pandemic?

Comments

• 256 karma

I've been going on for about 8 months now. Before I would get time in during lunch breaks and at the end of the day. I'm currently on my six month transition so I have a lot of time to focus on just LSAT now and its more apparent to me

• zgnewquistzgnewquist Core Member
    11 karma

Hey Oliver, I have been in the same situation as you and it is pretty tough. I honestly had to take time off to really study and make a difference, otherwise you need to try and do an hour a night (or more if you can) and 2-3 over weekends. If you are single I would try and do more than one hour every night, but it can be tough if you are married.

• Utility BillUtility Bill Core Member
    74 karma

@zgnewquist Thanks for the tips!