Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat flex questions/how will they avoid overlap?

mlhinklemlhinkle Member
in General 292 karma

Does anyone have any thoughts on how the LSAT will be able to avoid questions being leaked with so many times being offered on ProctorU

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Probably different versions of the test?

• 4 karma

I was thinking. this as well... there are so many different testing times over a 48 hour period

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

Yeah with there being so many different times it seams weird that they would have the material to avoid overlap

• 4 karma

I think it would be pretty hard to do so because theres only so many questions they've tested to be administered especially so last minute.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    edited April 2020 3481 karma

They are grouping two administrations (March and April) into one and shortening tests, so I don’t doubt there is a surplus of available questions for that reason alone.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Although there are a lot of students taking the May test, it seems that there's probably a fair number of old experimental sections, plus the ones that would've been given in March and April, and also the make-up, accommodated, and Sabbath tests.