Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drilling...

naveedhalavinaveedhalavi Alum Member
in General 124 karma
Hey guys, i had a quick question. I'm currently going through the Manhattan LSAT LR book right now following "The NoodleyOne's Foolproof Guide to a 179 for Retakers" from TLS ( link = http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=195603) and i'm wondering how many questions is good enough/too much/not enough for drilling after finishing a chapter on a specific question type. I'm currently doing around like 20-25 questions after the chapter with a mix of difficulty in the cambridge packs, doing timed and then BR-ing after... should i be doing more?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    @naveedhalavi it depends on what you are comfortable with... if you grasp the concept after a set of 10 or 12 questions and can do it, then that is good for a specific question type... for example, for me, I just needed to do the 7sage examples of Most Strongly Supported MSS question type along with just one set... and I rarely ever got any wrong after that... however, with flaws, I had to do 5 - 6 sets of questions after the 7sage example and only got better after a few tests... I believe the answer to this question will come to you when you have answered a few tests and can analyse your weaknesses.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Only you can determine that. Just make sure that you are understanding the concept behind each question.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    the point of drilling is to help grasp the concepts and follow the patterns so as above said, whatever helps you do that. If the 25 you are doing does then alright, if you feel 50 would do a better job, through some more in
  • naveedhalavinaveedhalavi Alum Member
    124 karma
    okay awesome, sounds good. thanks guys!